Members are not individual people, rather organisations, associations and registered freelancers that work with Forró across Europe. However, persons or groups of several persons who plan to become a legal entity in the next two years can apply for a newcomer membership.
To become a member of the Federation you confirm:
- that you agree with the statutes of the Federation
- that you are based on the European continent
- that one of your main objectives is linked to forró
- that you already are a legal entity or that you are planning to found a legal entity in the next two years
- that you will pay the membership fee applied to your country (240€ for all countries in the €-zone, the corresponding amount for countries with another currency, and 120€ for the following countries: Turkey and Russia).